RAPID STEAM GENERATORS
The steam generators are state-of-the-art plants for the production of saturated steam and are used in many industrial processes, from tanning industries to metalworking and refineries.
In BE.TA, specifically, we produce rapid or instantaneous vaporisation generators. Generally smaller than water-tube or smoke-tube boilers, they consist of two concentric rings formed by a spiral tube: water introduced by a pump flows through it.
There are many reasons for using a rapid steam generator:
1. Easier installation
2. Optimal management and maintenance
3. Increased efficiency and mode of use
Below are the models we propose:
Series SP5 – Instantaneous vaporization steam generator
The SP5 series rapid vaporization generator with small capacity is delivered complete with all the equipment necessary for automatic operation and for the various protection and safety interventions.
The SP5 Generator is a vertical type with natural circulation, with automatic adjustment by means of a level switch with probes and minimum level control by means of a safety probe with manual reset.
• Vertical axis generator body, concentric cylinder type.
• Vertical combustion chamber with burner mounted on top.
• Upper door, completely removable, shielded by refractory and underneath layers of rock wool.
• Cylindrical coat, insulated by mattresses of thick rock wool closed by sheet metal panels.
• Inspection of the combustion chamber, the reversing chamber and the flue gas flow can be easily carried out by removing the upper door and the cleaning door of the reversing chamber.
• Rectangular base made of steel profile, covered with striped sheet metal.
• Glass-protected sightglass for visual and pyrometric control of the flame, taken for measurement of pressurisation, chemical-physical analysis, measurement of depression and temperature of exhaust fumes.
• The LVR SERIES instant vaporisation generator with small capacity is delivered complete with all the equipment necessary for automatic operation and for the various protection and safety interventions.
• The LVR SERIES instant steaming generators are Sulzer type forced circulation open circuit generators, with volumetric feed water pumps of a flow rate instantly adapted to the generator’s power and synchronised with the fuel flow rate by means of flow switches and relative electrical control and protection equipment.
• The steam production can be regulated in a single-stage, two-stage or modulated type, depending on the nominal power of the generator, the type of burner and the needs of the user.
• The LVR SERIES instant vaporisation generators require normal monoblock burners easily available on the market.